Ah, constipation. We’ve all been there. Maybe you indulged a little too much in your favorite cheese or skipped out on drinking enough water one day, and now you’re paying the price with a backed-up bowels. Fear not! There are plenty of remedies available over-the-counter that can help get things moving again. Stick around as Doctor Laxative takes you through our ultimate guide on what to take for constipation.
Before we dive into which medications will do the trick, let’s talk about what exactly is going on when constipation strikes.
Constipation occurs when stools become hard and dry during their passage through the colon and then difficult or painful during bowel movements . Common symptoms of constipation include infrequent bowel movements (less than three times per week), difficulty passing stool, straining more than usual while having a bowel movement, abdominal pain or bloating along with fewer accompanied bowel weight .
The Causes of Constipations:
There are several causes associated with occurrence such as:
Lack of exercise
Medication side effects
Hey there, I’m Dane Raynor, and I’m all about sharing fascinating knowledge, news, and hot topics. I’m passionate about learning and have a knack for simplifying complex ideas. Let’s explore together!
- How to fix a nail that’s cracked on the side?
- From Fahrenheit to Kelvin: Master the Ultimate Temperature Conversion Trick!
- Can you take nyquil if you have high blood pressure?
- Why does my ear hurt when the plane lands?
- Can water in lungs cause pneumonia?
- How soon can you feel quickening in second pregnancy?
- Does vegetable broth have nutrients?
- Down syndrome and colds?
- Ascending myelitis symptoms?
- Will A Brain Mri Show Ms?
- How long does thyroid surgery take to perform?