Are you feeling down and out? Need a pick-me-up to get your spirits up? Look no further! We have compiled 50 quotes about fixing things that are sure to put some pep in your step.
A fresh perspective can make all the difference
Sometimes, all it takes is a shift in mindset to see things differently:
- “Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at change.” – Wayne Dyer
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
- “It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.” – Epictetus
It’s never too late for a comeback
Don’t give up just because something didn’t work out before. You can always try again:
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “Fall seven times and stand up eight” – Japanese Proverb
- “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” – Babe Ruth
Persistence pays off
Keep pushing through; eventually hard work will pay off:
- “I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.” – Louisa May Alcott
- “The best way out is always through.” – Robert Frost
-“Nothing worth having comes easy.”
It’s okay if everything isn’t perfect sometimes. In fact, embrace those moments:
-“Perfectionism is self-abuse of try-harder solution.”, Anne Lamott
“Mistakes are proof that you’re trying” — Jennifer Lee
–“Better an ‘oops’ than what if. ”– Unknown
Walk away when needed
Sometimes the best solution is to walk away and come back later with a clear mind:
- “You are not your resume, you are your work.” – Seth Godin
- “When somebody makes you sad, it’s okay to cry. But don’t let the sadness get the best of you. Remember that there’ll always be someone who loves and cares for you―tell yourself cries, but do not lose hope.” – Unknown
-“Don’t ruin a new day by thinking about yesterday. Let it go”
Find inspiration from others
Look up to those achieving success around us:
–“The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
–“Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy.” Norman Vincent Peale
-“If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants” ― Isaac Newton
Failure isn’t all bad
You can learn a lot from failing; embrace those moments too!
- “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed…And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
-“Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker.” — Denis Waitley
“In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure” ― Bill Cosby
Consistency over perfection
Consistency will yield far better results than striving for perfection:
- “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work” Stephen King
– “Success is not final; failure isn’t fatal; It’s the courage to continue that counts“- Winston Churchill
-“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence”. – Vince Lombardi
Change begins with you
Want to change the world? Start with fixing yourself first:
- “Be the change you want to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
–“You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do”, Eleanor Roosevelt
–“Don’t wait for something big to occur. Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead into something greater.”- Mary Morrissey
Don’t be afraid to take a leap
Taking risks might seem scary at first but it may pay off in big ways eventually.
-“Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones that you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
“If everything seems under control, you’re just not going fast enough.” – Mario Andretti
–“Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take […] The time will pass anyway.” ― Earl Nightingale
So there we have it! These quotes prove that when things get tough or life doesn’t go according to plan (and let’s face it—when does it ever?), all hope isn’t lost—you’re simply being redirected toward bigger and better opportunities!
Hey there, I’m Dane Raynor, and I’m all about sharing fascinating knowledge, news, and hot topics. I’m passionate about learning and have a knack for simplifying complex ideas. Let’s explore together!
- The Fear of Never Being Enough
- Can i take a plan b after 2 days?
- Does okra contain vitamin k?
- Vinyl VS Laminate: Unraveling the Great Flooring Debate
- How to lower ldl cholesterol with medication?
- How To Prepare Protein Pancakes?
- Can lipitor cause pancreatitis?
- How much does latanoprost eye drops cost?
- Severe conjunctivitis in babies?
- How to get your scalp to stop itching with braids?
- Is it possible to stop drinking alcohol on your own?
- Fierce and Fabulous: Embracing Life as a Woman in Her 40s