Is aloe vera water based?
If you’re like most people, you’ve probably heard a lot about aloe vera during the last few years. It’s all over the beauty world – in face masks, serums, and creams. But what about “aloe vera water?” Have you tried it yet? And more importantly: is aloe vera water even water-based?
What exactly is Aloe Vera Water?
Aloe Vera Water is basically a drink made up of 99% pure water with added bits of real aloe pulp floating around in it. Yes ladies and gents — this stuff has real bits! Who doesn’t want to drink funny looking bubbles at their leisure…right?!
For those who are new to natural ingredients or just health-conscious people overall , there’s been buzz surrounding consuming certain varieties of plants because of potential nutrient content that comes along them – one example being that good-old-aleo-veraaat.
The Real Question
So.. let’s dive into this head on: Is the famous Aloe Vera Water based off actual H2O chemistry?! Let’s discuss!
As we already know, Pure ALoe Contains Approximately 99% Percent Of Pure ‘Water’, which means its primary component is indeed water.
In addition to H20 (these scientific terms make me feel smarrtt), some formulas contain added sugars or flavors but for simplicity sakes…we will attempt to stick solely to discussing possible benefits from ingesting an unflavored version throughout this article.
Fun fact though…there’s also different variations out there from juice forms containing much higher sugar contents all the way over onto gel-style products meant for direct skin application where they can also be found coupled as soaps & shampoos.
But again enough sources mumbo-jumbo – let’s get focused back onto questioning if plain ole’ Alow-water itself is water based.
To put it simply, with an Aloe-water mixture, typically speaking the key ingredient elements include having a few bonding agents more than just H20 as part of it’s makeup.
These are known as polysaccharides and glycoproteins. They’re what helps thicken up the texture of the drink and also serve in soothing skin (which makes sense since this leafy fella has long been used for such purposes).
So technically speaking…you could argue this thickened alow-water substance isn’t purely “water-based”.
Oh no no! Let’s break down that factoid further though: to be technical about things, even plain old tap water contains minerals like calcium and iron which can essentially nullify its H2O purest status – but I digress.
But wait; there’s more!
Alicin (those sulfurous smelling compounds found within foods such as onions & garlic) have also been discovered within certain plants similar to aloevera.
For example in measurements conducted by one independent study on raw alevra juice estimates seeing significant amounts of both sulfuric and octanoic acids – which do we not know what does precisely. But still really cool to learn that our plant peoples even possess these wacky traits too!.
Of course we all know that aloe vera gel offers great benefits when applied topically- redness reduction from sunburns anyone?! However consuming fresh somewhat diluted versions containing bits of pulp can help improve hydration levels throughout day-to-day life pretty effectively which brings us towards zesting up your daily drinking routine without much fuss?
Makes You Even Cooler And Healthier Then Before
Drinking Aloe Vera Water is bound to level-up some aspect(s) or another in everyones health/fitness regime…okay probably mostly dehydrated people — but STILL counts!
Refreshing, adds a slight cherry on top of any at-home wellness routine.
And hey, you can now progress past limited plain ole’ water drinking all while reaping natural benefits from the late little blue-green plant that if nothing else is really rather pleasant to look at in its natural scope.
Top Six Benefits Of Aloe Vera Water Consumption
- Hydrating – and replenishing fluids within your system could aid in lessening chances of packing added bloatedness throughout day or more rapid dehydration.
- Immunity Boosting – from misc existing vitamin C content as well for some, to aiding with skin protection/repair through several other amino-acids like zinc (for immunity defense) involved there too essentially what’s not inside our beloved aloes?
- Skin Health – this has been mentioned so many times but it doesn’t hurt to say again; consuming ‘pulp-ied’ Aloevera/water may potentially assist certain internal vital organs plus simply just help maintain regular cardio health capacities naturally!
- Soothe Digestive Discomforts – given that even fresh pulp pieces have anti-inflammatory properties, reaching for bottles such as real mixed with pollen/textured ‘detoxifyer’ options might be able soothe everyday anxieties digestion woes alike similarly?
- Heals wounds /cuts – Given how scientifically proven potency already exploring a wide range healing needs understandably makes good common sense…right?!
- Heart health- Some studies postulate towards drink having potential blood sugar-lowering effects henceforth paving deeper avenues eventually down-the-line specifically against diabetes oriented treatments.
Some Unique Variations:
- Watermelon Aloe Vera
- Apple Juice Style With Pure Gel Added
- Orange Flavored Cocktails!
Perhaps these flavor combinations are motivating enough reasons alone to tempt giving the sip-universe another chance at proving itself…worthwhile?
Final Thoughts And Verdict
So is “Aloe Vera Water” considered water-based?
In conclusion, since aloe vera water does contain H20 in its primary makeup but also includes extra “bonding agents” such as polysaccharides – it’s safe to speculate that the drink is actually not completely “water-based”.
Although this doesn’t make it less of an exciting addition to your diet or hydration re-fuelling routine throughout day-to-day life!
Choose right by yourself embracing healthy improvements that might lead towards progressions physicality-mind and long lasting overall better health-oriented type longevity for the rest of individual lifetimes too.