Are you feeling itchy down there? Do you have a burning sensation when peeing? Don’t worry; it’s just candida.
Candida is a type of yeast that can overgrow and cause infections in different parts of the body. It’s no joke, folks! But don’t fret – honey can come to your rescue. We know what you’re thinking: “Honey, are we talking about Winnie the Pooh now?” But trust us on this one – honey is full of antibacterial properties that make it great for fighting off candida.
So if you’re ready to treat your infection with some sweet love, here’s how you can use honey for candida:
Get the Right Type of Honey
Firstly, not all honeys are created equal. To combat candida effectively,you’ll need raw, unfiltered honey. Raw honey contains beneficial enzymes and bacteria that aid in digestion and overall health (much like good bacteria in fermented foods).
Pro tip: The Manuka variety has been shown by research to contain potent anti-fungal properties.
Eat Your Way Out
They say food is medicine—we couldn’t agree more! One way to enjoy the benefits of honey when dealing with Candidemia would be adding it into your meals or snacks:
1) As Nightcap Solution: Drizzle a tablespoon or two before bed over plain Greek yogurt mixed berries top up with nuts preferably walnuts.
2) For breakfast insteadd cream cheese spread add softened butter mixed with raw Manuka infused puree made from persimmons (kaki).
3) Consume Teaspoon Twice Daily: On an empty stomach take Manuka-Honey straight-up followed by glass-room temperature lemon water upon rising as well as daily at mid-day. This two prong method helps ward off both inflamation while combating fungal growth primarily & mainly in your gut health.
Finally, topical use of Manuka honey can also aid in treating localized infections caused by Candida overgrowth.
Apart from eating honey as it-is ways to introduce and manaage candida symptoms is via a warm drinkp:
Add a spoonful of raw honey to ginger tea with garlic (Yep!) early morning & before bedtime: Garlic has antimicrobial properties that help fight off candida, making it an effective addition.
Tea Infusions for Living Candid-free lives; Mix Turmeric + Cinnamon powder enough quantity- then make an alcohol tincture using either water-vinegar mixture or vodka – this will act as the “infusion” base after which- you mix/include w/honey(Manuka) until satisfied with consistency. Store tightly closed bottles when combined together these ingredientsoffer multiple benefits including improved immunity while slowly curbing intestinal fungus respectively.
Honey isn’t just sweet and delicious, but it’s good for overall hygiene too!
Candidiasis could flourish depending on your body’s internal pH levels -allowing for the perfect breeding ground:The key is maintaining proper hygiene through following simple steps like washing hands thoroughly throughout day-going way beyond what meets eye ; mouthwashes gargle upon waking+before sleep daily to manage oral thrush conditions while applying directly onto affected skin areas such as Vulva,Lips,i.e., labia minora et major amid other Antifungal therapies.Replace it every few days-to prevent bacterial colonisation else risk reversing the process entirely!
Here are a few ways you can employ honey for hygienic purposes against yeast infections’ spread;
1.) As part of any intimate care routine seek out natural products that gel well such offers like fizzy bath bombs or gentle soaps infused with Manuka, lavender essential oils; or add some into homemade creme brules lotions
2) Use honey as a “ Vaseline substitute” when treating jock itch by applying raw honey onto affected areas,allowing it to soak in for 15-20 minutes followed immediately using lukewarm water.
3.) Add some Manuka honey (at least +70 UMF rating_) into your dental routine – Experiment with oil-pulling which helps control pH levelswithin oralsurfaces and aids gum health too!
While we do highly recommend using Honey as part of Candida management suplementary approach it does come with their own precautions:
Overuse may lead to blood sugar imbalances & dysregulation.
- Never give honey to infants any younger than age one.
Pro tip: If you’re diabetic or on hypersensitivity meds such su chas pain relief,Melatonin- Always consult a doctor before trying home remedies
Now that you’re well equipped with the knowledge of how and why Honey works in managing candidal overgrowth leads us back to our favourite bear.Winnie-the-pooh’s obsession comes heavily due high medicinal value presented both from its anti-inflammatory capabilities plus overall nutrition makes it great treatment option for pesky yeast infections.If managed properly;body PH levels can be better controlled leading into prevention& ongoing healing symptoms ultimately leading into defence system against future out breaks!
Hey there, I’m Dane Raynor, and I’m all about sharing fascinating knowledge, news, and hot topics. I’m passionate about learning and have a knack for simplifying complex ideas. Let’s explore together!
- Can you get a blister on your lip?
- Mastering Gourmet French Toast: Elevate Your Breakfast Game!
- Do we blow out carbon dioxide?
- How long does differin purge last?
- What is halobetasol propionate cream used for?
- Does black cohosh interact with any medications?
- What’s better for a headache tylenol or ibuprofen?
- Unleashing the Power of a Toned Fit Female Body
- How do you get out of a relationship?
- 30lbs in 30 Days: The Ultimate Weight Loss Challenge!
- How long does a broken knuckle take to heal?
- Discover the Charm of Line Drawing People