How to make homemade neem toner?
Are you tired of using store-bought toners that leave your skin feeling dry and dull? Look no further! In this article, we’ll teach you how to make homemade neem toner that will keep your skin glowing and clear. Not only is neem a natural astringent with antibacterial properties, but it also helps reduce inflammation and redness. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
To make our homemade neem toner, we’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of dried neem leaves
- A few drops of tea tree oil
- A spray bottle
Now that we have all our ingredients ready let’s prepare them.
- Boil one cup of water in a pan.
- Add two tablespoons of dried Neem leaves to the boiling water and continue boiling for another five minutes.
- Remove from heat and let the mixture cool down completely.
- Once cooled add few drops (no more than 5)of Tea-tree oil which acts as extra antifungal protection ?>
- Pour this solution in a spray bottle .
Here comes the fun part – how can you use this amazing home-made concoction on your face?
Follow these steps daily or alternate days at night after cleansing:
1.Cleanse your face thoroughly
2.Shake up the Neem Toner spray lotion before each use –>
3.Spray three times onto a cotton ball until it is damp enough–>
4.Rub gently over face outwardly —>
Spray twice directly on face if yours isn’t too unused steam mop kind -Don’t worry? , No harm done here!
5.Let it air dry fully before applying any other products/treatments.
Repeat every day/alternate day before bed as desired.
Benefits of Homemade Neem Toner
- Reduces inflammation: Neem contains anti-inflammatory properties that soothe and calm irritated skin.
- Clears acne: The antibacterial properties in neem can help kill acne-causing bacteria, reducing the occurrence of pimples while promoting healing.
- Minimizes pores: Using neem toner regularly Tightens pores and gives you an even-toned complexion
- Balances pH levels: Toners are important to balance the natural pH level of your skin which subsequently reduce any unwanted hyper-pigmentation due to acidic reactions on epidermal layers.
As with every product there comes a general disclaimer, Keep in mind like for most things prevention is better than cure especially when it involves using plant extracts as medicinal solution .
- Don’t use this DIY recipe without testing on a small patch of skin first
- Expectant mothers should avoid using this toner or seek prior medical advice from their doctor towards such treatments.
Lastly, To maintain efficiency be sure to store your homemade neem toner bottle away from direct sun-light . This will insure preservation potency–>
So now we know how easy it is to create this amazing home-made concoction that has multiple benefits for our face and body all thanks to plants mother nature provides us.
Now let’s go try out these remedies!