Have you ever wanted to create a smelly liquid but didn’t know how? Maybe for an elaborate prank or just for the sheer joy of creating something smelly, well look no further because we’ve got you covered! In this article, we’ll guide you on how to make your own custom smelly liquid creation.
What You Will Need
Before we dive into the process, let’s take a quick look at what materials you will need:
- Glass jar with lid
- Small funnel
- Rubbing alcohol
- Essential oils (any scent of your choice)
- Food coloring
Make sure everything is clean before getting started. Now that we have our supplies ready, it’s time to get into the nitty-gritty!
Mixing It Up
- Fill ¾ of the glass jar with water using the small funnel.
- Add rubbing alcohol until it fills up halfway.
- Slowly pour in essential oil drops (at least 20) which will give off a strong smell and mix together thoroughly using chopsticks or any other mixing tool available.
- Once fully mixed add one drop of food coloring(optional). This can help enhance the color and also serve as an indicator when handling your mixture.
Pro tip: Be careful while pouring rubbing alcohol because inhaling fumes creates headaches.
Now that you have all the ingredients mixed together properly its time to wait…but be warned not all smells are created equally so proceed with caution!!
Waiting Game Begins…
One might think as soon as they complete their very first hilarious homemade concoction they would want everyone around them to experience its stench immediately…but patience is key here folks!
Seal up tightly and leave lid closed tight for two weeks . Shake daily during these two weeks allowing ingredients inside to mature properly , this also ensures everything is fully mixed and settled properly.
Think of this as fermenting a fine wine.
Using Your Smelly Liquid
You have now crossed the waiting game and your smelly liquid is ready! What’s next?
Congratulations, you’ve made it to the fun part!
Now that the mixture has been maturing, its time for some experimentation: get creative with usage. The best ways to unleash these smells are in areas where there’s limited ventilation like closets or small rooms. So try out any of the following:
- Pour your custom blend into empty perfume vials or rollerballs (that were emptied beforehand) for on-the-go sneak attacks.
- Dampen cotton balls and add a few drops of your mix before throwing them in gym bags or school lockers!
- Add some onto hand towels that will help spread more stink quicker.
Not only can you hold all underfoot by using this liquid but depending on what scent you created…bring misery to unsuspecting friends?
And voilà…you now know how to make smelly liquids like an amateur mad-scientist, weaponizing scentscreating malodor weapons!! Whether this was for entertainment purposes solely or creating a repugnant concoction, we hope our guide helped satisfy your curiosity. Happy experimenting!
Hey there, I’m Dane Raynor, and I’m all about sharing fascinating knowledge, news, and hot topics. I’m passionate about learning and have a knack for simplifying complex ideas. Let’s explore together!
- Quotable Class: Wisdom from a Woman With Style
- How do you sign up for walmart grocery delivery?
- Does psoriasis make you lose hair?
- What age should you take coq10?
- How to take astragalus root powder?
- Master English Speaking at Home: Top Methods for Language Learning!
- Embracing the Modern Bohemian Lifestyle
- Donkey milk products?
- Potato Power: Unveiling Vodka Brands Made from Potatoes!
- When to use laxatives?
- How to get rid of spotting?