How to get long thick hair fast naturally at home?
Disclaimer: Before trying any of the remedies listed below, make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients. It’s also important to keep in mind that different hair types will respond differently to certain treatments.
What Determines Hair Growth?
First things first, let’s talk about what determines hair growth. Your genes play a significant role, but there are lifestyle and environmental factors that can positively or negatively impact hair growth as well. Some factors include:
- Stress levels
- Sleep habits
Overall, maintaining a healthy diet and lifestyle can have an impactful effect on promoting healthy hair growth.
Nourishing your Body: Internal Care for External Results
Any great head of hair starts with overall wellness from within. Here are some key foods known for their nourishment benefits:
- Eating lean protein – such as beans and lentils – promotes healthy cell production.
- Essential fatty acids like Omega 3’s (found predominantly in fish) encourage proper blood flow to the scalp.
- Leafy greens contain vital vitamins and minerals necessary for strong strands.
- Iron from shirred eggs is also key because it allows our red blood cells to supply oxygenated blood throughout our body.
Eating these foods regularly while increasing daily water consumption is fundamental when looking to enhance natural kick-ass tresses!
Scalp Massages: Stimulating Follicles One Brush Stroke at a time
Regularly massaging scalp areas by using soft brushing techniques helps stimulate follicle growth by irrigating the scalp epidermis simultaneously bringing relaxing effects on those gnarly stress knots we all hold up top! Try loosening tense/ knotted neck muscles during this massage process as well! Same approach different location!!
DIY Scalp Masks & Applications : The Pamper Factor
Test a variety of these simple home-made hair masks for an added self-care bonus:
- Avocado: Mix 1 mashed avocado with 3 tablespoons olive oil and massage into the scalp. Leave on for half an hour before rinsing away.
- Egg yolk: Combine two egg yolks, one tablespoon honey, and two tablespoons coconut oil in a bowl. Apply to damp hair all over from top to bottom treating each strand like it was your long lost crush… gently! Rinse away after twenty minutes.
Products Be Like… Heated Tools .. We Got Beef
We won’t be shy about saying sometimes we love styling our manes with heated tools; they transform that David Axelrod ‘do into a Farrah Fawcett feathered fabulousness almost instantly!! But what’s not fab is how much damage heat styling causes our locks! Results deteriorate fast when you subject those tresses to temperatures reaching up into the triple digits creating dry frazzled splitting ends…
Let’s Talk Water Temperatures.. I’ll Wait
HOT water can cause brittle drier strands whereas cold-water gives us shinier smoother luscious locks trust us hot-headed!!
Getting longer, thicker, healthier-looking hair naturally is definitely achievable by incorporating certain lifestyle practices alongside useful home remedies! Remember regular nourishing diet regimes will promote healthy strong follicle growth as well maintaining strength within strands themselves. Regular scalp massages along homemade masks create ‘pamper-self care’ evenings (or mornings) – helping relieve stress simultaneously promoting growth & relaxation [multi-tasking R Us!!!] Lastly minimizing heated tool usage combined alternating cold/hot water temperatures during washing exercises preserve essential oils allowing maximum shine (& sass!)
And remember sweet-hearts – Cheers 🍻to HEALTHY KICKASS HEADED GLORY – Own That Mane !!