How to clear dark patches on face?
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mix equal quantities of apple cider vinegar and water in a bowl. Stir well and apply on the dark spots.
- You can also trying mix a few drops of lemon juice with the vinegar.
- Another recipe is to combine 3 tablespoon of orange juice and ½ tablespoon of vinegar.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and finish off with your favorite serum and moisturizer.
How can I get rid of the dark spots on my face? A very popular remedy for dark spots on the face is lemon juice.It contains vitamin C that can help reduce inflammation and lighten dark spots on the skin.The acidity of the lemon juice can be helpful in bleaching those dark spots on the skin. Cut a fresh lemon and squeeze the juice into a clean bowl.
Which is best cream to remove dark spots from face?
Best Cream For Uneven Skin Tone On The Face
How to reduce black spots on the face?
5 Overnight Home Remedies To Remove Dark Spots
How to remove dark spot and acne from my face? Other than these above mentioned natural techniques, you can try these ways too: Appropriate Diet A healthy and balanced diet keeps your skin and body healthy. Night Cream Application Application of a good night cream stimulates collagen production and helps the skin look tightened and feel younger. Intake Vitamin C
Are there ways to get rid of dark spots on the face quickly?
Are there ways to get rid of dark spots on the face quickly? Lemon juice is well known to have natural skin bleaching properties, which can help to effectively remove dark spots on face. All you need is to combine equal amounts of lemon juice and water and then apply the solution directly onto the scars, leaving it for 15 to 25 minutes.
What is the best treatment for dark spots? Aloe vera gel and lavender oil face pack for dark spots. This is one of the best treatments for scars, black spots and dark spots for dry skin especially. Aloe vera gel is rich in various vitamins and fatty acids that heal all skin troubles.
Can you really get rid of dark spots?
How to Get Rid of Dark Spots on Your Face?
- Applying juice and pulp of citrus fruits is a classic natural cure for getting rid of dark spots on face.
- Combination of four teaspoons of buttermilk and two teaspoons of tomato juice serves as an effective solution for reducing dark spots on face .
- Prepare a mixture by adding sour milk, cream and honey.
What is the best natural dark spot remover? Sandalwood is an effective natural remedy to remove dark spots on your face. Using sandalwood powder and Rose water prepare a thick paste. Apply this thick paste on the affected area. Leave it to dry for few minutes and wash it with lukewarm water.