So, you want to bulk up and become a big, muscular human being? Well, look no further my friend because I’ve got the ultimate guide for you. Forget about those weird diets or shady supplements, we’re going to do this naturally!
But before we dive into the nitty-gritty of muscle building, let’s get one thing straight – building muscle mass is not easy! It takes hard work, dedication and most importantly patience (I know it sucks!).
But hey don’t worry; with my funny tone of voice by your side (you can thank me later), you’ll conquer this journey LIKE A BOSS.
The Meaty Stuff
Lift Heavy Things Up & Put them Down
It’s time to hit the gym (no cheating with your 1kg dumbbells) if you want some serious gains. And there’s only one rule here – lift heavy stuff up and put it back down (duh).
– Make sure you always challenge yourself by increasing weights progressively.
– Don’t be shy around barbells and squat racks either!
– Work on compound exercises like squats (cue that badonkadonk) deadlifts (hello powerful back!), pull-ups (show off those muscles) & pushups (let those chests puff out like roosters) .
Eat Like There Is No Tomorrow
While lifting weights tears muscles in our body at a micro-level making them grow stronger when they repair themselves afterwards – Let’s help our body for this process as much as possible with what we eat!
(Did someone say food? Yaaay!)
Here are some foods that will make sure your stomach is full AND also kick start anabolism(you need it):
|Muscle Protein Synthesis and all the good fats
|Omega-3s and that protein goodness
|Low fat content & Happy musclesS
|Steak (Strong my friend, Strong!)
|High protein without adding carbs
Muscle building isn’t just about lifting weights or eating protein-rich foods;
you need rest to allow your body time to recover. remember The Holy Trinity: Eat+Train+Sleep .
Ain’t no cheat sheet here, but make sure you get a minimum of 8 hours quality sleep each night (yup!). Remember it’s crucial for helping your muscles repair properly, reducing stress levels, keeping hormones balanced and generally feeling less like garbage!
Take A Break NOT FOREVER THOUGH
We know we said work hard in the gym – Yep (our bad) – but resting is just as important so take a break because nothing can bring out those sweet results better than some recovery days.
When? We’ll say once per week focus on stretching/walking OR Nordic walks. And then try taking every seventh week easy with reduced volume/intensity training sessions.( Ahh finally!)
This is by no means an exhaustive list of everything needed for muscle building(Thank God though right?). Keep in mind – There may be many hiccups along the road but always remember two things:
You got this bud!(Don’t forget getting dem massive arms gives more space for tattoos too!)
Hey there, I’m Dane Raynor, and I’m all about sharing fascinating knowledge, news, and hot topics. I’m passionate about learning and have a knack for simplifying complex ideas. Let’s explore together!
- What is defined as a fever?
- To Chill or Not to Chill: Does Sangria Need Refrigeration?
- Unleash Your Inner Mythical Creature with Purple Dragon Drink
- Discover the Channel for Miss Universe 2019: What channel miss universe 2019?
- Do you need to fast before a stress test?
- What’s a good blood thinner?
- How to make your face red?
- Unlock the Best Deals on Wholesale Stickers Australia – Your One-Stop Solution!
- Ultimate Guide: How to Make Cookies Chewy and Thick!
- How to take newborn baby temperature?