Breakfast Links: April 16, 2013
Post by dane101 on 4/16/2013 6:02am
Today is April 16, 2013. Yesterday, two explosions near the Boston Marathon finish line killed three and injured over 100. Boston Police encourage anyone with tips to call 1(800) CALL-FBI or the BPD’s Crime Stoppers Tip Line at 1 (800) 494-TIPS.
* MJS (paywall): Milwaukee-area runners OK after bomb blasts at Boston Marathon
* Daily Cardinal: UW-Madison students at Boston Marathon safe after two explosions
* Ch3000: Most Madisonians finished race before explosions, records show
* WKOW: Loved ones seek word on Boston runners after blast
* Boston.com: Live blog of developments
* WSJ (paywall): Proposed voucher districts could ship $8 million in state aid to other school districts
* Well-Tempered Ear: Cellist Parry Karp and pianist Eli Kalman discuss their upcoming performances on Friday night and Sunday afternoon at Farley’s House of Pianos of Beethoven’s complete music for piano and cello. Part 1 of 2.