Post by dane101 on 9/18/2012 6:00am
Today is September 17, 2012.
* CT: Two polls suggest Baldwin now leads Thompson in Senate race, but funding sources could skew numbers
* TDP: The constitutionality of new rules at the Wisconsin Capitol
* HuffPo: Wisconsin collective bargaining ruling causes confusion
* C3K: Van Hollen to ask for stay in union ruling Tuesday
* WSJ: State Supreme Court sends domestic partner case back to appeals court
* WF: Ann Althouse's posts possess the intellectual force of a beachball propelled by a sausage burp.
* MC: Achieving “zero waste” at dinner for 160
* EDM: Soga Shabu Shabu on State St
More information about formatting options