Post by dane101 on 6/28/2012 6:00am
Today is June 28, 2012.
* WSJ: Lawyer asks for misconduct charges to be dropped in John Doe case
* TP: Regardless Of Ruling, Wisconsin Governor Won’t Act On Health Care Reform Until After November Election
* WW: State agency thumbs nose at law
* CD: Politico interview reveals the Governor Walker's plan is not jobs but "to help elect as many GOP candidates as possible in 2012"
* BB: Rep Kelda Roys attends fundraiser at NYC offices of company specializing in 'sourcing overseas suppliers'
* C3K: Madison Water Utility asks residents to conserve water
* FL: Mayor’s New Policy on Department Websites and Social Media
* WCLO: Advice for battling the emerald ash borer
* CT: Theater of the absurd: How bad deals, shenanigans have brought Orpheum to the brink
* 77S: "Celebrate your Fourth of July with a bang — or, to be more precise, a series of booms — with a multitude of fireworks displays around the city"
More information about formatting options