Post by dane101 on 6/18/2012 4:59am
Today is June 18, 2012.
* EOW: Call for Recount is Clearly Coordinated Hypocrisy
* TP: Meet Florence: The 95-Year-Old Wisconsin Woman Who Can’t Get A Voter ID
* CT: "Paul Ryan has made it clear enough that he’s interested in joining Mitt Romney’s 2012 Republican ticket."
* CP: Congressman Paul Ryan Irks Nuns, Thinking Catholics
* AVC (RIP): Orpheum owners surprised to learn of lapsed liquor license, ownership of theater venue
* WSJ: 'Booty bikers' provoke admiration, disgust at Madison's Naked Bike Ride
* WSJ: SOS: Why does shoe store require scanned ID to make a return?
* TDP: Were the Wisconsin Capitol protests really 'surrounded by reality'?
* LFH: Remember when cars were massive road sculptures and 8-cylinders were cool instead of gas guzzlers?
More information about formatting options